June 2, 2013

Travel Diary: What I Wore & Ate...in Hong Kong

Victoria Harbor









Last year I wrote a series of posts about what I ate in Hong Kong, so to do something different for this year's trip to Hong Kong I'm writing a simpler what-I-wore series of posts...aka. I'm a lazy blogger. Sorry I'm not sorry. Oh, and I'm including a few food photos...because I can.

Top: Marshalls
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Kelly & Katie
Purse: NY&Co
Necklaces: old
Kids at Ocean Park...Because we're really mature.
Top: Marshalls
Hats: Thanks, Ocean Park for letting us borrow the fashionable headgear!
Walking around Causeway Bay.
Dress: Cynthia Rowley
Cardi: JCrew
Necklace: ILYCouture
Bracelet: Tobi
Bag: New York & Co.
 Top: somewhere in Hong Kong
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Kelly & Katie
(I used the new A Beautiful Mess iPhone app to create the second photo. My favorite part of that picture is that adorable little girl!)
Have you seen the giant rubber duckie that's swimming around the world?? It was my favorite part of the trip :) I heard through the grapevine that it's coming to America next!!

 Too beautiful to eat. Lotus bun.
 Honey from a real honeycomb!
JW Marriott concierge
Gold chocolate. Um...yes please!
JW Marriott concierge
 The BEST Peking Duck I have ever eaten. AND they prepare it in front of you!!
American Peking Restaurant
My favorite snack :) (Rolled noodles with delicious sauces)
My favorite dessert. A big bowl of fresh fruit & fruit jelly!
Hot pot with the fam! YUM.
Victoria Harbour Restaurant (They also have amazing dim sum)
Hope you enjoyed this post! I won't blame you for drooling over the keyboard after seeing the food photos. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...