July 9, 2013

Style Story: One Peter Pan Paillettes Sweater, Two Ways

Many magazines and blogs write about "how to change up an outfit from day to night", but sometimes grad students have to switch form their class casual outfits to business casual attire for afternoon/evening functions. Here's how I made a quick change when I had one of those days recently this spring:

This short-sleeved sweater makes me happy! I love how the softness of the light pink & girly-ness of the peter pan collar is juxtaposed with hard metals on the collar, especially the funky springs intermingled with the sequins and gems. 

What I wore to class:
  Sweater: Anthropology
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shoes: Toms
Bracelet: Tobi
Ring: Jeweliq

What I wore for the business casual reception:

Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Anne Klein
Bag: NY&Co

HAPPY SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. I love how peterpan colar shirts always make me look more feminine. I have pixie hair and always look very tomboy without effort.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...