July 16, 2013

Style Story: Summer Cotton Dress...Two Ways

I love summertime and cotton dresses. This dress even has pockets! Made to hold sunshine. Obviously. The pretty mini floral pattern is adorable! Plus it has fun threaded ribbon detail on the neckline & hem. Love.

LOOK 1: Saturday Brunch
I topped the dress with a chambray top & tied it at the waist. And of course I had to brighten up the look with an orange statement necklace, the relative of my turquoise statement necklace.

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Denim shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace: ILY Couture

P.S. Don't you love how accessories can be used to accessorize more than just outfits? :)

LOOK 2: Sunday Church
For this look, I wore a simple short pink cardigan with a bit of sparkle & added more color with a pretty lilac bag.


Cardigan: Banana Republic (old)
Necklace: gifted
Rings: Hong Kong
Purse: Asos

Hope you enjoyed these looks!

Pssst....Since Google Reader is no more (sad!), you can now follow my blog on Bloglovin'! Just click the link in the left margin and follow away for blog updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...